With 5 years experience, Eggucation offers the BEST in ETHICAL School Hatching Projects – Fully Resourced, Designed and Delivered by Teachers.
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR SPRING 2017 – SOME DATES ALREADY FULL SO BOOK TODAY!!
Eggucation encourages pupil socialisation and engagement by giving the remarkable experience of seeing chicks hatching right there in your classroom. As we only use RARE BREED eggs from our own birds, your school is taking part in vital conservation work! All the chicks come back to us to grow on and hopefully become next years SHOW CHAMPIONS. Combined with a talk and thrilling ‘meet and greet’ for your pupils with our tame hens, this is one school hatching enrichment project which will have the whole school tweeting in excitement!
NEW for 2017 – our new RAPID HATCH package in response to requests from settings with very young children! We can provide PREINCUBATED eggs to your setting on a MONDAY, which are due to hatch on the WEDNESDAY of that week!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 07581161233 to find out more about;
- The egg hatching packages we offer to suit all school/nursery sizes/ages groups.
- Our resources, designed by experienced Teachers and suited to your Key Stage. Our resources/activities are designed to target all core areas, to meet OFSTED criteria in order to assist in effective Pupil Premium spending.
- Find us on Stem Directories along with lots of fundraising ideas for your enrichment.
Currently covering Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
- Eggucation is run by a Science teacher who is currently teaching in a 11-19 Science College, with over 20 years teaching experience.
- Debs has a MSc in Animal Welfare & Behaviour – we safeguard our chicks and your enrichment experience.
We are proud of our code of ethics and welfare.